Template

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mommy's send off

Today the girls have a dance show in White Bear Lake.
Today is also the day that Sara, Katie, Kami, Loriann and I are heading to Milwaukee for the Maroon 5 concert tomorrow.
The girls don't have school tomorrow so after their dance show Brian will drop them off at Grandma and Grandpa Parmley's.
We took Brian's truck here and Sara will end up picking me up in my car when it's over and then we will go get Loriann and be on our way. Katie and Kami took a plane and will arrive earlier than us.



 As always, they did great!  I am always so proud of them and really enjoy seeing how good they do.
We said our goodbyes and then they went home with daddy while I waited a few minutes for Sara.

We had a nice drive there and after we checked in we met up with the others for dinner and cocktails.

No comments: