Template

Monday, May 09, 2016

Honey, I Shrunk the Room


We carried the new furniture into the house tonight.  It fits the room so much better than our old-teeny-tiny stuff and it is so nice to finally have some adult sized furniture.
We still have plenty of space but our room definitely looks smaller since we added in a king sized bed and new dressers and nightstands.
I am happy with the way it turned out.  I absolutely love the glass knobs!
In hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have sanded it so much, in some areas it looks a little spotted or too zebra-like but overall I am happy.  Pictures bring out the two tones so much more with the lighting and flash and even though it's noticeable in person, it's much less obvious.
I am not sure if I have mentioned this lately but I am SOOOOOO lucky!  Brian is amazing when it comes to bringing my vision to life and he does such nice, quality work.  This stuff is PERFECT!

No comments: