Template

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What. Happened. To. My. Kids.


Picked the girls up tonight from Kari's and before we even made it a few blocks they had both collapsed.
I would take this as a sign that they had a really good day :-)

Hannah had her last T-Ball game tonight.
Hailey spent the better part of the night begging to go to the park.

Hailey: "Mom, can we go to the park?!  Pretty please?"
Me:  "No honey, not tonight.  Sorry babe.  We are here to watch Hannah and it's too late after the game to play.  Maybe another time."

A few minutes went by and she appeared over my shoulder....

Hailey:  "Mom, I will give you money if you take me to the playground...."




1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh a bribe! Very smart girl! Now she's talking my language. Too bad silly things like time get in the way of you making a buck!