Template

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Let the sun shine down and the ideas pour out

Today was productive.
Jennie and I (along with the help of the cutest little blondie you will ever see) spent the day doing wedding.
Party City, Joann, Michaels and lots and lots of talking.



We were able to get a good list made of the items we possibly needed and a few pictures to refer to later.
Some items we may need to order online and after our day today I think we both feel better prepared to understand what we are looking for, specifically size and shape of things.

We made decisions on the card box, table number decorations, cake table fabric, invitations, and centerpieces.  Nothing purchased or officially checked off the list yet but having the idea is half the battle.

P.S. This wedding is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

fingers crossed!!! ;-)

Thanks for all your help!! Without you, I'd have the shingles again rocking myself to sleep in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth...

Patience said...

I'm so excited to see pictures from the wedding! I really love wedding planning.... Seriously, a second carerr for you...??