Template

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where are they now?




Brian got a new truck a few weeks ago.
Hannah likes to remind me everyday how dad's truck smells better than my car and how cool it is when daddy comes to get her at daycare and nobody knows it's her dad because it's not the old truck.
Hailey likes to kiss the truck.
I'm not gonna lie- I like to drive it too :-)


It's weird to look online and see the old truck for sale.
It got me thinking about all of the old cars we have had and wondering about where they are now.
Are they driving around a family?  Was it for a new teenage driver?  Was it someone's first car or a replacement or upgrade from their other car?  Were they searching for that make/model or was the price just right?  Are they taking care of it?  Has it been in an accident?  Did they bring their newborn baby home from the hospital in it? 
I LOVE my car but sometimes I do miss the Honda.  It all happened so quickly that we didn't get to really say goodbye.  *sniff sniff*  Ok, I'm over it :-)

Hope this guy makes someone happy someday!

No comments: