Template

Monday, February 06, 2012

Bunked head

This weekend I received this text




Hannah was sitting on my lap at the time and wanted to see what the picture was.  She was very concerned when she saw that Marlee's head was cut open. 

As my typical little 4 yr- old mommy does, she wanted me to send a message to Marlee for her.

If you know Hannah you can see her with her head cocked to the side talking with her hands instructing Marlee to be calm.



Not where she got the biting comment from.


Hannah stared at this picture all night.
"Mom, she is so cute.  Look at her.  She's so cute."

The she noticed that Talon got a popsicle.  She was very confused as to why he would get a treat for hurting his sister.  We had to talk about how it was an accident, he didn't mean it, he helped her feel better and stay brave, etc.  She seemed to be ok with it after that explanation.




We are in for it when these girls get older......

1 comment:

Patience said...

I have to say hands down, this is what I love about working in healthcare - access to people who know things! Very handy things!