Template

Monday, February 20, 2012

Get what you ask for

When I was pregnant people would ask me if I wanted a boy or a girl.  I would always respond with "It doesn't matter to me.  As long as it has a beating heart and a brain I can work with whatever I get.  You can buy arms, legs, and other things to assist with almost anything.  Just give me something to snuggle and take care of and I will be good.

Most people would giggle and make comments about 'What if it has a tail?"  to which I would reply "Hey, I am a fan of monkeys so that would be fine by me."

Looks like I got my monkey afterall....


This is Hannah- casually holding a pen with her FOOT- just doodling away

2 comments:

Lori said...

I didn't even pay attention to the foot in the picture. Just glanced thinking it was her right hand. You sure do have a talented little girl. Looks like a picture to be framed at the office.

Patience said...

Does it freak you out a little? Knowing how you feel about feet and all.... She reminds me of the animals that create beautiful art using their trunk or tail or whatever. It's a little odd and therefore makes it priceless at auction. Contact Sotherby's!