Template

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I got nothin'...


I haven't been keeping up with my blog very timely lately.
This is also not the first time I have posted on this topic.

I am in a rut.

Not a I-don't-have-anything-to-write-about-rut but more of a I-don't-know-how-to-express-myself-rut.
There are moments every day where I stop and think "I should blog about that" but then I sit down with the computer and the words don't come out.

Then I have to remind myself...I am not a writer.  I am not trying to impress anyone.
I am simply logging memories for my family.

No need to get down about it.  Take a deep breath, get started and see how far I can get. 
The words will come with time.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Getting in a rut is to be expected. It happens to every writer! The challenge is that you have such an amazing goal of daily entries! It's much easier for us slackers who can just not write for a few weeks and then return when inspiration hits! :-)