Template

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Page-a-Week

Tammy and I were talking recently and she shared with me that sometime this fall she wanted to start scrapbooking again.  She was personally going to commit to completeing one page each week.

Loved it.  Had to steal it.

Week 1: Page 1



This page is some pictures that were taken of Hannah, New Year's Eve 2008.  She was just over 15 months old and I remember at that time being blown away at what a little person she seemed to be.  The journaling talks about her vocabulary at this age and a few of my favorite phrases she was  saying.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I totally love it. I am going to finish up my December Daily and then do something like this too. I really miss scrapping!

Tammy said...

I'm glad one of us us sticking to it! Maybe I should just hire you then they'll look better too :)