Template

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Birthcontrol


Sorry for the horrible image.  My camera does not take good pictures but when you are having a moment like this to share, you have no time to get the real camera. 
If this were a good picture, you would see that not only is the Beef-a-roni all over the highchair and her face, but her hair is orange, her shirt is covered, her hands are actually smooshing noodles in her hair as this picture was taken.

I guess that's what I get for playing peek-a-boo during dinner.

Oh well, nothing a bath won't fix :-)

1 comment:

Chris Miller said...

That's one thing I love about you as a Mom, Amy. You are totally okay with something like this happening because, as you said, "It's nothing a bath can't fix." When you kids were young, I'm sure I was scared to let you stain your clothes, or get yourself full of food, even for a picture. Such a fuddy diddy, I was.