Template

Monday, June 19, 2017

These Pictures Tho


My girls.
All I have wanted to do lately is spend time sitting with them. 
Life is short and unpredictable.
I love this picture of Hailey looking like my little monkey.  She has such great expressions and I love how her expressions fit the part so perfectly :-)  This kid has such a great personality and such a great sense of humor.  She's not a class clown type but she can always make us laugh.
This picture of Hannah....I hate that I love it so much.  She looks so gorgeous in this picture, makes me kind of sick.  She's only 9! 
I hope these two know how much we love them.  I hope they know how much I think about them.
When I am having a bad day or a rough time, I scroll through pictures on my phone and look for pictures of them.  When pics like these pass by it immediately changes my mood and I can't help but smile. 

No comments: