Template

Saturday, March 18, 2017

The 'other' Cousins



Hannah tells everyone that Kiley and Maddie are her cousins.
When I try to explain to her that that is not entirely true, she informs me that it pretty much is true.  They are just like family and we have known them ever since she was born.  We can go for months without seeing them and it doesn't matter because we are family.
I guess I can't argue with that logic.
I wish we saw them more and I sure do miss spending time with them all the time but we will take what we an get and if that only means a few times a year to celebrate birthdays- so be it.

Although, it always makes me sad.  I miss our time with these families.  I miss hanging out every weekend and miss talking everyday.  It's been years since we hung out or talked like we used to but not a week goes by that I didn't wish things were like that again.



No comments: