Template

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Granny Hannah



Hannah sent this SnapChat today.
Made me giggle.  I hope she looks that good at 99 years old!
I also spent some time organizing and cleaning out the basement today.  I have been keeping artwork and schoolwork for the girls in a drawer downstairs.  It was getting pretty full so today I went through and filed a bunch of the items.  Felt good to get that taken care of.




I also came across this sign that Hailey and Jack made one night when they were making a 'Dare Game' for the adults.  I love their little handwriting and I love how innocent they are at this age.
Funny thing about this night- they not only dared adults to kiss another adult on the arm but they had also found a few small bottles of Fireball in the fridge downstairs and had carried it upstairs on a platter and dared the adults to take a shot.  Good thing those bottles were closed and had never been opened.  Also, so thankful that the other neighbors found the humor in the event instead of being upset of what the kids had gotten into.



No comments: