Template

Monday, March 06, 2017

Project On Deck

I think I might actually have a plan for our living room.
I have wanted to do something to this room ever since we moved in and I think I am finally settled on the plan.  I want Brian to redo the mantel, add cabinets and possibly shiplap the wall.
Brian started drawing up some plans and I have started the design phase. There are always so many decisions to make.  We taped off the floor where the new cabinets would go, just so we can get an idea of the spacing/size.  I then tried to do some coloring on the plans to see if we want to do a painted cabinet with a wood top, all wood stained cabinets, all painted, etc.

I think I am leaning towards painted cabinets with a wood top and I definitely think the mantel should have sides down the side of the fireplace also.





 

No comments: