Template

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This Party is for the Birds



Tonight we are having an end of the year party for the team.  I have been taking pictures of the girls all year.  Tonight I had a reason to use them.  I printed an 8 x 10 for each of the girls and put them on the front of their gift bag.  Inside the bag was a softball pillow that I made for each of the girls. 

I picked up a bunch of $5 pizzas and while the girls were eating I called each one of them up to the front and said some words about them.  One of the parents brought Ice Cream treats and Tim, the other coach brought water balloons. We started by having the kids lineup and take turns trying to hit the water balloons- someone was always catcher so if the batter was unable to hit the balloon, the catcher was the one to get wet.  We then had a good old fashioned water balloon fight. 
A GREAT end to a FUN season!









No comments: