Template

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Down and Out

 

What in the world is going on around here today.  Hailey said she wasn't feeling good and the next time I saw her she was laying on the bathroom floor.  Then as I was sitting outside waiting to leave for the Justin Beiber concert, Hannah came out to sit with me.  Within a few minutes she was out cold.  Hope these two aren't coming down with something.

Loriann and I went to the concert tonight.  Not his best work.
Apparently he fell through the stage floor at a show a few days ago and it was pretty obvious that he wasn't feeling the best.  He was slow and lethargic.  His voice sounded great but overall he didn't put on the type of show that you would expect from him.  Not a total disappointment but I do expect much more from him. 
This trampoline hanging from the ceiling was pretty cool and at the end he and his dancers danced in the rain (yes, he made it rain on stage)- that was pretty awesome!





No comments: