Template

Saturday, June 18, 2016

How Can This Be??!


Today the girls and I went to Courtney Schnur's graduation party.
How is this even possible?!
I can't decide if I am more disturbed that she is old enough to be graduating or that I have a friend, younger than me, old enough to have a kid that is graduating. 
They had a steady stream of people.  It was real hot today but not too humid so as long as you were in the shade it felt fine to be outside.
Courtney loves breakfast so Karri served cereal, yogurt with granola, and sausage.  Cute idea and I love that it was different than the normal lunchmeat sandwiches.
Courtney has always been a good kid.  She is turning into such a beautiful young lady and her parents could not be more proud of her.  She will attend University of  La Crosse this fall and hopes to major in Physical Therapy.


No comments: