Template

Friday, June 03, 2016

Next Up!


The weather has been great and my first year of coaching softball has been really fun.
Our team isn't doing so well but they sure are having fun.

Next Up- the mudroom.
I love having this space.  It's one of my favorite rooms in the house. 
I love having a room to walk into and a place for shoes.
The problem here is that the shoes pile up.  So many shoes.
We have a few boot trays but nobody stacks their shoes nicely.  They kick them off into the corner and the pile gets bigger and bigger until cleaning day.  Then some of them will make their way to the closet and the others will find their match and take their place next to the wall.

I want some type of cabinet there.  I want something with shelves and drawers.  I want a countertop.
I want a place to leave my keys and a place to set mail down when we walk in the door.
Time to start planning.




1 comment:

Patience said...

First, love that face of pure concentration! Great picture.
Second, how do you find time to coach a team?!
Third, I think you'll be lucky to get people to put shoes away with open shelves. Opening cabinet drawers may be asking too much.... I say that as one of the biggest violators of shoe storage! :-)