Template

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Big Day for The Parmleys!

 Hannah turns 8 today and Hailey starts school!!



This year we did the standards- balloons in the doorway, special breakfast complete with candle.
This year the car was decorated with a pinata, streamers and balloons.  Quite a nice little surprise to come out to :-)  Hannah just giggled the whole way to school.
Happy Birthday Hannah!


Hailey is ready for CBPA!  Her teacher is Mrs. Rootes and she is very excited to make new friends.
I did pretty good this morning.  Better than I imagined I would.
Hailey was a little nervous during drop off but it helped that her sister was there with her.
It's hard getting to Adventures Plus in the morning, everything this year will be new.  New Friends, new school, new routine, new staff.  I know she is up for the challenge but I could clearly see the concern on her face when I left the school.
Once again, I drove away from school and the tears started to fall.
My little girl was just left in that building.  How will she know where to go?  How will she know what to do?  What if she needs to go to the bathroom?  How will she know what to do at lunch?

I know these fears are irrational.  I know she will be fine.  All of the kids will be.  This is what these people do.  They will teach her, they will take care of her.   She will have a great day!  Guaranteed.



No comments: