Template

Monday, April 28, 2014

Time to spend the money

As I was unpacking some of our boxes I came across a few gift cards that the girls had gotten for their Birthdays.  I have been carrying them along in my purse and today decided to pick Hailey up a little early from daycare so we could make a special trip to Target.  The two of us don't get enough alone time and I figured she would enjoy walking through the store by herself to pick something out.

She was pretty excited to see me walk through the door and when I told her our plan she was real excited.  When we walked through the front doors of Target she knew exactly where she wanted to be and made her way straight to the toys aisles.

She did turn around briefly to say "Come on mommy!"  and then her walk turned into a jog and the closer she got the faster she went.  She ended up picking out a baby doll.  Just what we needed :-)

That night the girls wanted to play house and as I was making dinner I heard a 'Hello ma'am" behind me.  "Jennie and Tom' were standing back there asking how long it would be before dinner was ready.




2 comments:

Jennie said...

hshaha, love it!!

Patience said...

Woah, Jennie and Tom - how married life has changed them! Love their outfits!!