Template

Saturday, April 12, 2014

First Smoke of the season

Grandma and Grandpa Parmley are coming over for dinner tonight.  Brian has missed his smoker and it's suppose to be nice today so it is an absolute must that we have ribs.  I can't wait any longer.


Hannah ran to the store with me to pick up some groceries and she asked if she could sit in the cart.  A few minutes later my shopping buddy was out.
She slept through the whole trip and didn't wake until we made it back to the car.
 

After dinner grandma and the girls were playing Go Fish.  In the middle of the game Hailey just walked over behind Hannah and started to give her a massage.  "Here Hannah, does this feel good?"
Luckily she didn't leave grandma or me out :-)
 

1 comment:

Patience said...

Ah man, that's totally how I feel sometimes! Give Hailey some extra allowance!