Template

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Ladies Day Out - Take 3

For the past three years Tammy has invited me to join her at a Ladies Day Out event.  It is a fundraiser for MS.  It's a room FULL of ladies, vendors, and crafts.  HEAVEN!

Since I haven't touched my scrapbooking stuff in a very long time I didn't have very high expectations for my day.  I didn't set a goal of how much I wanted to accomplish and since I didn't even look at my stuff before I loaded it up I wasn't even sure that I would have anything to actually work on.  It took me a while to get started and organized but once I did, I had so much fun!











I only got 8 pages done but as the saying goes, that's 8 more than I had before I walked in the door today!  It got me in the mood to get my stuff organized and set up in the basement so that I can do some scrapbooking at home.  Of course I haven't quite gotten there yet- I like that I have a place once I am ready!  Maybe it's time for a few girls days at home!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Those are some fabulous pages! Doesn't it kill you that no matter how much you get done, there's still a ton more to do?!