Template

Friday, April 25, 2014

Never Ready

We are leaving tomorrow morning to head to South Dakota for Brian's cousins wedding.  I brought Brian's clothes to the cleaners earlier this week and made sure to get Hannah a dress... Shoot!  A dress!  I realized tonight that I don't have anything to wear for the wedding tomorrow.  
Well, sure, I have plenty of clothes.  I have dress pants and tops but with Brian looking so nice in his coat, shirt and tie I figure the least I could do is put on a dress (ick).
We went out to dinner and then I dropped the family off so I could find something to wear.


You will be happy to know that after trips to 7 stores I finally found something.

1 comment:

Patience said...

That's how you know you're a good mom - everyone else is set and ready to go except for you! But everyone looks great!