Template

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Vision Award and how it will affect my weekend

August 21st, I received a Vision Award at work. This award is public recognition and a monetary amount for a job well done. The HealthEast vision states: Partnering with our patients and each other, creating superior health through clinical and organizational excellence.
I was presented this award in front of my team of peers (8 people). The award states that I was recognized for demonstrating superior skills in the areas of customer service, quality, stewardship of resources, and exemplary service. Word for word it states "You epitomize the phrase 'lead by example'. You embrace every new roll with passion and enthusiasm. The HealthEast Clinics Vision is front and center as you partner with your team members as well as the clinic staff to implement this EHR. Thanks for your dedication, commitment and leadership!
$350.00 paid to the order of ME

WOW-to re-read that compliment after a few weeks....how nice!
I will be staying overnight in a hotel room across the street from the Mall of America this weekend and I plan to spend my award on new fall/winter clothes. I am excited to have some money that I can spend 'guilt free'.

Thank you to my teammates for recognizing me! (and thanks for my new clothes)

1 comment:

Kari said...

awesome Amy, CONGRATULATIONS. You rock!