Template

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

3 down....

I finished my third book (from my original list of 5). Sunday I finished Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss, MD.
This book was the shortest so far of all of the books that I have read, but it took me the longest to get through. The book was pretty good. I was not blown away by it and had a really hard time getting in to it. This book told a true story of a girl who was undergoing therapy for some panic attacks and anxiety issues that she was having. During her talk therapy sessions, Dr Weiss discovers that his patient has be reincarnated 85 times! Within the 200 pages, we are taken through some of these lives and lessons.
It was a pretty interesting topic and overall the book really makes you think.
I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a different type of story.
2.5 of 5 stars

No comments: