Template

Friday, September 15, 2017

Technology blues


I wouldn't give up technology for anything and I absolutely love my phone (or really my handheld computer that can make calls).  It's crazy how much we rely on these devices that we have only had for the past 10 years.  They have become such a huge part of our lives.  The kids on the other hand have only known life with Apple devices.  A few days ago Hailey brought me her iPod and it looked like this.  UGH.  We have tried resetting, restarting, googling for a solution, sending it in for repair and finally ended up having to bring it into the Apple Store.  The tech support at the store was also unable to figure out what was going on but instead of spending hours/days trying to fix it he just walked in the back, grabbed a new one, unboxed it and sent us on our way.  
Must be nice tech guy, must be nice....  

No comments: