Template

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sally on a stick


This reunion was way overdue.
In 1997 I started an externship at Pediatricians for Health.  It was a pediatric clinic in Maplewood and little did I know walking into the doors that day that this place would change my life.
That 3rd floor suite of the Beam professional building would introduce me to some of the best 
co-workers anyone could ask for.  We were family.

Over the years a new clinic in Woodbury was opened which displaced some of our staff and then with changing careers and retirements our big happy family hadn't been together in a long time.
Maria reached out and said she wanted to get a happy hour thrown together.  So we started reaching out via Facebook and text and on this night we got a group of us together.

Many more joined us, just not pictured.
Sally was unable to join us but Rachel made sure she was there in spirit :-)

It was such a nice night- I miss these people.





No comments: