Template

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Meet My Nemesis


Meet my nemesis.  The plastic covering over the tablecloth.
I don't get this.  Well, to be fair I 'get it' but it doesn't make it any easier to understand.
Grandma loves to have tablecloths on her tables.  Every table has a table cloth and every table cloth has a plastic cover.  Everyday.
I kind of understand her theory of putting a beautiful cloth tablecloth on the table and wanting to keep it clean therefore covering it in clear plastic but she even does this with the plastic tablecloths that she uses.  Now, I can appreciate her will to keep her tables/furniture nice but I can not get on board with this plastic covering.  Everyone that sits down seems to pull at the tablecloth a little bit so it's constantly moving.  There are little kids around trying to see what's on the table so they pull on it.  It's a constant push, pull, move, pull back, pull over, hold tight so it stops moving, over and over and over.  Not to mention the constant crinkly noise.  Ugh. 

No comments: