Template

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Never too old for a SnapChat selfie!


Today Davis got his first ride on the 4 wheeler.  He was a huge fan :-)
Grandma also had her first selfie with a SnapChat filter- isn't she adorable!
It's so nice that my dad brings Grandma and Bob up each weekend.  It's also so nice that my mom and dad are able to spend time together and that they never make things awkward for us.  We really have been so lucky to have the situation we do.  It's been our normal and I am so thankful for the respect that my parents show to each other.  I am sure it couldn't have been easy for my mom and my dad probably didn't deserve to get off the hook so easy but I personally wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  Most people think it's crazy that they are able to spend time together and surprised when they hear that my dad spends holidays and weekends at the lake with us.  Frankly, it is kind of crazy but I wouldn't want it any other way.  We are lucky.


No comments: