Template

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Momma's Day


Mother's Day started great with breakfast in bed.
Hailey had to answer some questions for her All About Mom paper.
I was feeling down about her answer and then when I asked her about it I was actually pretty happy she gave the answer she did- LOL


We spent the afternoon at Grandma's and also celebrated Kim and Kristin's Birthday.












In the afternoon I received a text from Lindsay that made me cry.
It meant so much to me to get this message from her. I love those girls and miss them so much.


Then this came across Facebook.
I really needed this today.  There are so many days that I spend worrying about all of the things I am not doing.  I constantly feel like I am not good enough or that I am not doing enough.
This gave me a mom-pass today. 



No comments: