Template

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bday celebrate


I have been trying to ignore the fact that I turn 40 this year. In reality I know it's not old.  It's older but not old.  When I look around at my friends, my husband, our life- there is nothing old about any of it.
Leah insisted that we go out and celebrate.  A good old fashioned Girls Night Out!  You can imagine she didn't have to twist my arm.  I'm going to be 40 whether I like it our night so I might as well take it like a champ!  We started the night at Pscyho Suzies and then headed over to Betty Dangers.
After that we went back to the PC for a dance party.






My sisters ended up coming out and while we were on our way to Betty Dangers, Jennie told me that Tom was across the street at Jaro's.  He ran over to do a birthday shot with me.






No comments: