Template

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Another Surprise

A few weeks ago Brian and I decided to take the girls to Wisconsin Dells for Spring Break.
We finally told them last night at dinner.
Mom: "Girls, after dinner you need to run upstairs and try on your new swimsuits that I got you for our trip to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow"
Hailey:  "OK"
Hannah:  "OK....wait what?!"
Hailey: "Yeah, what?!  Wisconsin Dells!!"
Hannah:  "Mom.  Are you serious?  (insert mom nodding head yes then scream from two very excited girls)  Now I wasn't lying!"
Mom:  "What?  Lying about what?"
Hannah:  "Some of my friends were going on vacation for Spring Break so I said I was going to Wisconsin Dells."
Me:  "  "  (shaking my head)
The next surprise for them was when we told them that Grandma and Grandpa Denny were coming with us!  Now they were even MORE excited!

We rented a cabin at The Wilderness Resort.
This place was awesome!
Two stories, full kitchen, two bathrooms, living room, bedrooms, small patio, and even our own little yard.  The shuttle comes to pick you up right at your door and even drops you back off at your door.
I will definitely be staying in these condos again.
We were able to bring some food along so that we could make breakfast and a few meals/snacks.


 


We enjoyed lunch at Moosejaw and then the girls NEEDED to swim.  Judy and I were able to find beach style chairs that we could put at the edge of the water in a perfect spot to sit, talk and watch the girls.  They are getting so much better at swimming and although they aren't swim team material, I know they can float and go under water.


 

No comments: