Template

Monday, March 14, 2016

Another Exciting Day in March!

What an exciting day!
Today we said goodbye to our bed.  The bed we have had for MANY years.  The bed that FILLED our old room in our old house and looked tiny in our new bedroom.
The bed that would toss us in the air when the other would toss and turn.



We finally upgraded to a King size.  Thankfully Brian's mom had made us a quilt for Christmas so we at least had some bedding to sleep with.
When we lay in this bed it feels so huge!  We both can lay flat on our backs and we are not overlapping or touching.  I hate to admit it but this is amazing.






We also ran into a Blankie Monster today!
While I was freshening up for our ladies night out tonight I had two little visitors in the bathroom with me (like always).  The girls kept giggling and when I looked over I saw what they were laughing about.  The Blankie Monster!












With so many March Birthdays, not only do we have a full neighborhood party, we ALSO have a ladies night out at Benihana!  We are so spoiled :-)
Our chef was awesome tonight!  Super engaged with our group and super funny!
As always the food was fantastic.




No comments: