Template

Sunday, March 15, 2015

She's OFF!


Today was the day Hailey decided she was going to learn to ride her two wheel bike.
It was a beautiful day and after being held up in the house all winter, everyone has spring fever.
 This girl is UNREAL.
I was washing dishes and Hannah came running into the house yelling "Hailey's riding her bike without training wheels!" then she ran right back outside.
When I came out I could see her in the street with Brian and by the time I got out there with my camera on she was already on her way.
She hardly wobbled and she never fell.  She jumped on that bike and rode like she's been riding this way for years.  SUPER impressive.  Good job buddy!
I love her cheering for herself as she realized she was going by herself with nobody hanging on. :-)





No comments: