Template

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I hate selfies


I hate taking selfies but when I asked Brian to take one with me today he actually smiled.  Usually he is making a face or something but today he smiled.   We hung out at the Busta's tonight.  We do NOT see them enough these days.  It makes me super sad to talk or think about it so I typically just pretend like everything is 'normal' even though I feel like I am dying inside. 
I miss them so much and miss spending time with them.
It got harder and harder as the kids got older.  They are in activities, family time is now more sacred then ever and the older their kids get the harder it is to bring them places.  Their boys get way too bored hanging out at our house and since I can't invite myself to their house we have to wait for an invite- but due to activities and such there is just hardly any time to get together.
Stacey and I don't talk as much as we used to.  
We try to text now and then but it's usually just short and sweet.  It breaks my heart. 
 I miss her dearly.
Moving into our neighborhood has introduced a whole new set of friends into our lives so maybe we should be blamed for 'doing our own thing lately' but it seemed like things with our other friends were starting to slow down anyways.   It's sad and it hurts my feelings.  I try to act like it doesn't bother me as much as it does since I don't know how to 'fix' it.  
I know we will never get back to the days of hanging out every weekend but this twice a year plan we seem to be on isn't working for me :-(



No comments: