Template

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sandwiches anyone?


Today when I was making my way home from Target I saw that Hannah and Jacob were carrying a box on the sidewalk.  I pulled up to ask them what they were doing and they informed me that Joe had given them some Deli Express sandwiches to sell.  Joe works for Deli Express so there is always a fresh supply of sandwiches in the hood.  They had been at it only a short time and had already made some money.  Within a few minutes of them getting started a random guy walking his dog through the neighborhood bought one and so did our neighbor, Chris.  I believe by the end of the day they made $12!   I was actually pretty embarrassed that they were doing this, I always hate the thought of my kid running around asking people for money, but after talking with some of the fellow adults around here I quickly learned that they are happy to support the kids with their business adventures.  
I would be too so I suppose it's fair :-)
 

No comments: