Template

Friday, February 27, 2015

It happened. Again.


Even though I am excited to pick up my new truck tonight I feel sad walking out to my car for the last time.  I never really got sick of this car.  I love the way it looks and have been overall very happy with it.  I think it might be a little buyers remorse.  A little 'what are we doing' feeling.

I went with the Buick Enclave.
After the test drive of both the Acadia and the Enclave it was a sure win for the Buick.
The seats were more comfortable, the ride was smoother and the interior lights were so much more pleasing to the eyes.  GMC uses red dash lights and it's just way too harsh for me.  I ran into this same problem last time with the Equinox vs the Terrain.  I love the body style of the GMC vehicles but those darn dash lights.  I just couldn't do it.
This truck is very nice.  It rides like you are sitting on a couch and even though I am going to get a lot of grief for driving a grandma car, it's worth it.
Heated seats, heated steering wheel, navigation, on screen texting, remote start, memory seats, moon roof, headrest DVD players, separate tuner/volume/heat controls for the back seat, etc.  One of my favorite features is the safe lane changing indicators.  There are lights on the mirror that light up when a car is in your blind spot.  Let's you know when a car is approaching or when a car is next to you.  There are other features that alert you when you are crossing the white line on the road or getting too close to the vehicle in front of you.   
No wonder grandmas love Buicks!



Hey you way back there!  The girls have decided that for now they like to sit in the third row.


No comments: