Template

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2 year plan


I am not really sure what happens around the 2 year mark for us but we have gotten into a habit of trading in/up vehicles about every 2 years.  It's never a bad deal and although we sign on to another 2 years of car payments, we always get a good deal on our trade in and end up getting something more from our new vehicle.

This time I wanted a third row seat.  We don't plan on having more kids but I hate that we can't bring more people with us if we wanted to go somewhere.  Mainly my sisters, mom, nephews, etc but now that the kids are getting older, it'd be nice to be able to let them each bring a friend out somewhere.

I have always wanted an Acadia- I LOVE THEM.  The Buick Enclave is basically the same vehicle just by Buick so I have narrowed it down to one of those two.
You know how much I love making decisions.......

No comments: