Template

Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I just think about it


Hailey is very sensitive.  She is also very independent and sassy.
Like most little girls she loves to draw people holding hands and hearts.  All of her people are usually found with huge smiles on their faces.
She likes her down time and many days will keep herself busy.  She is perfectly content staying home alone doing her own thing.  Don't get me wrong she likes playing with friends and loves to have friends over but she also needs her alone time.
Today I caught her crying in the backseat.  Not a sad/upset cry, an emotional eye-watering one.

Me:  "Hailey!  What's wrong?"
Hailey: "Nothing"
Me:  "Why are you crying?"
Hailey: "I didn't try then I felt tears and couldn't sing anymore."

We had been listening to the song 'Free' by the Zac Brown Band and that song usually gets her emotional.  This was the song that Kristin and Bobby danced to at their wedding.

What a sweetheart!


No comments: