Template

Saturday, December 06, 2014

We Wish You a Pencil Christmas

  Lula gave the girls a run for their money this morning.  They could not find her for the longest time and I think actually ended up stumbling across her on accident. 


Today is my aunt Vicki's annual Christmas party.  This year the theme was a pencil.  I had a few ideas so naturally thought it would be pretty easy to execute any of them and ended up waiting until today to get started.  My first idea was to create a reindeer.  It wasn't the worst but it was HUGE.  I just wasn't into it so decided to go more traditional with a tree (there will probably be at least 10 of these there, oh well, at least I will fit in)




Surprisingly, not too many trees today.  There was a frame, a gingerbread house, a sleigh, a cross, a pencil necklace, a wine holder, and decorated writing utensils.  As always there were lots of laughs and stories reminiscing about past parties and homemade items.  It's always nice to see my aunts and cousins, this time of year always makes me a little sad and I wish that we were all closer. 
 



No comments: