Template

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

OCW Kid Christmas Party

 I thought it would be fun to start a tradition of a kids Christmas party.  Of course I had a ton of ideas in my head of things to do but as always, time sneaks up on me and I never can execute everything that I hope to accomplish.
We had pizza and salad and then the kids made a reindeer ornament from their handprint.
They then moved along to decorating ice cream cone trees.



We even had a little photo booth set up for them.
 
Chase really liked that Naughty sign :-) 


 Jax could not get enough of Emerson.  These two are the same age and it's so fun watching them interact.  Both looking at the other one like 'he's the baby'.


Ben.  He is such a sweet and talkative kid.  
 

 
Jacob and Ethan, Mr. TickleToes.



The kids seemed to have fun.  It was a little hard on a weeknight since everyone wanted to make sure the kids got to bed at a decent time, etc.  Too much to try to fit in in such a short timeframe.
Fun enough though that I can see a tradition starting :-)

Oh and Lula......she was pretty easy to spot this am.


1 comment:

Patience said...

LOVE the ideas!!! Makes me wish I were a kid in your neighborhood!