Template

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Come On Down!

Paul and Amy had an Adult's Halloween Party tonight.  It's also his birthday weekend so we should probably note that this is also the First Annual OCW Boo Bash! 

I have never really been to an adult Halloween party.  Never gotten together with a bunch of couples, dressed up and enjoyed the holiday.  Because of that I was pretty out of my element when it came to coming up with a costume.  I went out looking a few times at Party City, Target, Walmart, etc but they all seemed to have the same things.  I had no idea what to expect.  Would the others be going all out?  Is everyone really going to dress up?  I did some Pinteresting and came across a few couple costume ideas that were easy and low maintenance.  If nobody else really dressed up, we would still fit in.  If everyone went all out, we would be a tad underdressed but then would know better for next year, etc.

This is what I came up with.


Complete with homemade OCW University shirts (OCW = Oxbow Creek West)

This group knows how to party and there was NO shortage of fun!

No comments: