Template

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gadgets and Gizmos a'Plenty

Today at work we had a surprise baby shower for Molly and Debs.
Sara had the CUTEST baby shower cake made.  Almost too cute to eat.



After work tonight my mom, Kim, Jennie, Hannah, Hailey and I meet out at Chanhassen Dinner Theater to see The Little Mermaid.  I have wanted to bring the girls to a play at the Chanhassen for a long time and finally there was a  show playing that the kids would be interested in seeing.



The girls loved getting dressed up and were so excited the whole way there.  
They kept asking questions about what this evening would be like.  
Where were we going to eat dinner?  Where was the screen going to be?  





We got settled into our seats and ordered dinner.
Hailey had brought her camera with and was taking pictures all night. 





The girls loved the show.  During intermission they went on and on about the characters.  When I asked Hailey about her opinion she said she was a little scared of the bad guys but Eric- he's so cute and she couldn't take her eyes off of him.
Hannah was really enjoying the music and was very impressed with the mermaids and their beautiful outfits.


I loved being able to bring the girls to the Chanhassen.  Our parents used to bring us quite a bit when we were little.  My favorite shows we have seen there would have to be Fiddler on the Roof and Annie.  The Sound of Music was always fun and once I was a little older I enjoyed 42 Street.
We saw more shows there over the years but those four were my favorite. 
As soon as we got in the car both girls thanked me over and over for bringing them to the show. 
 They loved it!
On the way home Hailey told me that she loved the show so much that she would give it 50 thumbs up if she could count that high. :-)



No comments: