Template

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Clean room and cute nails

 Hannah has always done a good job of keeping her room clean.  She loves her new room and many times I will find her with the door closed, music on and she's straightening up. Today when I went into her room I noticed a new edition to the decor.  A sign she made for her bed.  She claims that it says 'Open'.  Letting other kids and her family know that her room is open and available for playing.  
Notice Soda- she's still alive and well :-)

 

Today we went out to Eagan to celebrate Adam's Birthday.  After dinner the girls and I did our nails.  Jamberry nails are the new home party thing and Kari had a party just a few days ago.
They are so cool!  They are like decals/wraps for your nails.  You heat them up and then fit them to your nail, file the top and bam- adorable nails!
Jenny McMahon started selling them and Kari had a party to support her.  Just like with all other home parties, I was skeptical.  I am not the biggest fan of the idea of home parties however I am easily sucked in and with most of them I find myself slightly addicted by the time I leave. 







No comments: