Template

Friday, July 29, 2016

Adventures in Babysitting


Kristin and Bobby had a wedding in Maple Grove tonight so I had the pleasure of watching Davis!
Remember how I have been telling you how incredibly happy this kid is?  That all he does is smile?
Well, not the case tonight!
It started out great!  And then it started.  The screaming.
He would stop for a few minutes and then once you he was done he would start up again.
The only thing that could get him to stop was Brian.
Each time I would take him back he would start again and once Brian would take him from me, quiet.


After a while I took him for a walk.  He seemed to enjoy that a lot!




When we got home from the walk it was time for a bottle, after that we hung out watching TV and he eventually fell asleep.  I could have put him down but there was NO way I was giving him up again.




No comments: