Template

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

She hates me.


Today was freezing.  Way too cold to be outside so we stayed in and cleaned rooms instead (insert moaning and groaning from the children, especially Hailey).  She was mad at me for some reason, probably because I asked her to help clean her room or maybe it was because I wouldn't let her wear shorts outside- whatever it was, she was really mad.
When I pulled a pile of things out from under her bed I found this picture.  Crumpled up into a ball.  The part that was ripped out was a picture of Hailey and Brian, which was still intact laying on her dresser.  I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry so I did a little of both.
I try not to take this stuff personal, I know that deep down she loves me, but sometimes I am worried because it might be only because she has to.



2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh...hahaha. It's kind of dummy, but not...like you said :-/

Jennie said...

Dummy?! That should say "funny"