Template

Friday, December 18, 2015

Countdown to Christmas and Clear Skin






Hailey woke up this morning looking ok.  A few spots left on her arms but very little on her torso.
Seems like a good idea to bring her into the clinic, just to check things out.
I scheduled an appointment and will work at home until we need to leave to bring her in.

She laid upstairs in the loft until I came up and told her we should think about getting ready to leave.
When I walked upstairs I noticed she is starting to break out on her face.


By the time we got down the stairs it had spread even more!


By the time we got to the clinic this poor girl was miserable.  I didn't give her Benadryl until we got there so that Dr Prall could see the hives for himself.




They just kept getting worse and worse.  He sent us home with some steroids and instructions to keep an eye on it and call back if it's not better within a few days or if she gets a fever.
(the rash was cleared up in a few days and never did return)


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh man!! I don't remember this...I remember how bad she got hives when she was little but not recently. Poor thing