Template

Friday, December 04, 2015

Baby Blue


Such a busy day today.  Good thing Lula was easy to spot :-)
We have also decided that we will be coating the garage floor so now the hard part, deciding which color and design to choose.  There are so many great options and no matter what it will look awesome!  I am personally leaning towards the brown one.  I feel like we should do something that stands out more.  The gray reminds me too much of concrete.




I love looking at the girls schoolwork.  I love seeing a little piece of their day.  I love watching their handwriting and seeing how they interpret the instructions.
Here is a worksheet from Hailey, I love her writing and all of her little drawings.





Tonight we rushed to grandma's house to take part in the gender reveal party for Kristin and Bobby.
They had cupcakes made with a colored center.
They each took a cupcake and stood up in the living room in front of everyone. We face-timed Kari and her family and then at the same time they took a bite. 
BLUE!  It's a boy!
Hannah and Hailey were both a little disappointed, they wanted the girls to outnumber the boys.  They got over real soon when they were reminded that in a few short months there was going to be a baby!!  Congrats guys!






No comments: