Template

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Yes, she is mine

This gives me heartburn. 
We clean this room all the time and it never stays that way.  I am sure it's a symptom of a little girl who has WAY too much stuff and I have probably never done a great job at holding her accountable to keeping it clean.   
I also know it's payback.  I know that I am getting what I deserve.
I was the messiest kid ever well probably not the messiest ever but it was bad.
I vividly remember having a room so messy that you couldn't even see the floor- not one inch of it.
I think it's harder for me now as an adult of a messy kid.  On one hand I can tell that it probably won't be this way forever.  This won't mean that she will grow up to be a messy adult.  Sometimes I use that as my excuse to leave it how it is.  I am sure that it bothers me more than it bothers her and I try to let it be most of the time.  The only thing that sucks about that is that when I do want it clean for a sleepover or other reason, there is that much more to do.
I know she can clean it, she has before so at least we got that going for us.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Clean or play....it's a hard choice.