Template

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Not bad considering...



I brought some clothes for the girls so that we could take some fall pictures.  Hannah usually responds really well to these types of requests.  Hailey, not so much.  Don't get me wrong, this girl will pose and smile like a rockstar when she's the one in control.  If I am the one asking, she usually isn't very interested and in some cases will actually put up such a stink that I end up giving up.
Today was no different.  After we argued about what she was going to wear we made our way outside to argue more about where she was willing to stand and how she was willing to pose.

We got started and with the goal to get ONE good picture.  I just needed one.
I started snapping away and within 10 minutes or so, with oooohs and aaaaahs coming from her auntie-peanut-gallery, she finally warmed up.  Soon she was directing me.
"Mom, take one like this.  Take a picture of us here.  Hannah you sit like this and I will do this and mom, you stand over there."

I think that worked out in my favor because these pictures were exactly what I needed!




           

We also were able to spread the GREAT news today that there will be a baby joining our extended family.  Kristin and Bobby are expecting!!  Due March 2016


2 comments:

Patience said...

Okay, those are AWESOME pictures! And wow, can I just say how much you and Hannah look alike?! It makes me think of our family pictures this year - not so fun. Oscar was crazy and kept attacking Violet and Simon. We were lucky to find a couple pictures of each kid that looked decent!

Kari said...

Love those pics - fun seeing them again :)